Home of Joe and Pam Power
610 East Street
Sugar Hill was believed to have been built in 1835 by William Chilton who was later an Associate Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. Originally it was constructed of two post and beam homes that were joined together, with the front porch facing North. A second front porch was built when East St S was built on the West side. It was built in the Colonial Cottage style with six outside chimneys and now furnished with heirlooms and antiques. Sugar Hill is one of the oldest homes in Talladega. It is now owned by Joe and Pam Power.